Innercare is a private, non-profit organization providing an array of comprehensive primary care services to residents throughout Imperial and Riverside Counties. Innercare is a deemed Federal Public Health Service (PHS) employee, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), a National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)-recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) practice, and a Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) deemed health center. In 1970, Innercare became the first federally funded migrant health center in the United States.
Today, Innercare operates ten health clinics, four dental clinics, three Women, Infant and Children Nutrition Education Centers, and six WIC voucher distribution sites.
We are dedicated to providing excellent care, delivering a high level of customer service, and upholding services with uncompromising adherence to the highest standard of moral and ethical conduct. All clinics have bilingual and bi-cultural staff to assist patients.
To improve the health and well-being of the communities we serve through providing access to excellent care, available to all.
Excellence in Health & Wellness
- We will excel in achieving quality outcomes and population health improvements for the people we serve.
- We will innovate and excel in providing our patients with the best experience in an empathetic, caring environment.
- We will maintain financial excellence by generating funds and support to fulfill our mission.
- Our employees will be supported and empowered to excel in a values-driven environment of continuous learning and professional growth.
- We will effectively collaborate with others to achieve evidence-based solutions that measurably improve access to health care and address the social determinants of the community’s health.
- Our leaders honor our history by working collaboratively and clearly focusing on future excellence.
Our Commitment To You
We are committed to providing service to all individuals. No one will be discriminated against regardless of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, or physical disability.
No one will be denied services due to their inability to pay. A sliding fee schedule is available to patients who qualify based on family size and income.